Cordoba City With Optional Jesuitic Square Half Day Tour
OverviewCórdoba is the capital of Córdoba Province and the second-largest city in Argentina after the autonomous city of Buenos Aires.The city has many historical monuments preserved from the Spanish colonial rule, especially buildings of the Roman Catholic Church.Then if option is selected, meet the Jesuitic Square, in the center of the city. That are remains of jesuitic education and religion in Argentina and the whole world.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with the pick up from Cordoba hotels, at 9 AM or 2.30 PM.
In this tour, we will discover that Crdoba has reigning nature, old architecture, latent history, modernity and economic growth in each of its corners.
The culture and history remain on the streets materialized in old buildings, churches, museums, providing a route that visitors can tour without restrictions.
After the city tour, if you choose the option, we will visit the Manzana Jesutica (the Jesuit Block), declared in 2000 as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, which consists of a group of buildings dating from the 17th century including the Compaa de Jess church, the Nuestra Seora de Lourdes chapel, the old principalship of the University, current UNC History Museum, and the traditional School of Monserrat.
The tour finishes with the drop off at Cordoba hotels.
09 AM / 2.30 PM Pick up from the hotel. The tour begins.
* Historical Center
* Nueva Cordoba Student Neighborhood
* Government House
* The University City
* Crdoba Olympic Stadium
* Neighborhood del Cerro de Las Rosas
* Manzana Jesutica (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
01 PM / 6.30 PM Drop off at the hotel
Inclusions for Cordoba City With Optional Jesuitic Square Half Day Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Cordoba City With Optional Jesuitic Square Half Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.