Cordoba Craft Beer Tasting And City Tour From A Local's Perspective
OverviewJoin us on this fun-filled Cordoba sightseeing tour and artisanal beer tasting. We'll meet in the historical district, walking together through the cobblestoned streets of this beautiful city while we share with you some fascinating facts of history and local gossip. We'll stop at one of our favorite local breweries, Cervezas La Gitanilla, to taste Cordoban craft beer with typical Cordoban snacks.
Know More about this tour
We will meet in the historical center of Cordoba and walk through the cobblestoned streets to explore some of the city's most emblematic landmarks. We will also stop at a local brewery, Cervezas Gitanilla, to taste and array of authentic Cordoban craft beers andvisit a patio to taste some more beer.
On this tour we will explore the mix of influences (Christian, Muslim and Jewish) behind Cordoba's rich culinary traditions. Join us for a pleasant stroll through the hidden cobbled streets of this historical city, as we explore the local architecture and most emblematic landmarks. Along the way, the guide will explain the history of our most famous dishes, including salmorejo cordobes and the crunchy flamenquin. At one point, we will stop at one of my favorite Cordoban breweries, Cervezas Gitanilla, to taste their unique local craft beer with an array of typical snacks.
Inclusions for Cordoba Craft Beer Tasting And City Tour From A Local's Perspective
- Guided walking tour of Cordoba
- Tour of Cervezas Gitanilla brewery to learn about the brewing process
- Tasting of Cervezas Gitanilla artisanal beers: Blonde Ale, Morena (Amber Ale), IPA (India Pale Ale), and Golden Dry Ale
- Visit to a Patio for a tasting of 2 beers from el Perro Flaco with some Cordoban snacks.
Exclusions for Cordoba Craft Beer Tasting And City Tour From A Local's Perspective
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not 2 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience from Seville
- Crdoba Tapas Tour
- Mosque Cathedral and Cordoba Half Day Tour with Tapas
- Cordoba: Viana Palace and Courtyards Official Tour
- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour with Tapa and Drink
- Jewish Quarter guided tour - the 3 cultures
- Medina Azahara Guided Tour
- Tour and tickets: Authentic Patios of Cordoba