Cordoba Culture Heritage Patios Tour
OverviewWe will tour Cordoba's Jewish Quarter and then explore some of the city's 3 or 4 most famous patios. We will finish the tour by tasting some delicious local tapas and drinks.
Know More about this tour
On this tour wewill walk around the Jewish Quarter of Cordoba and then visit some of the city's most famous patios, that have been awarded prizes in the past few years. The guide will point out some of the main architectural differences between the two types of patios you will see in Cordoba.
There are two main types of patio in Cordoba. The first is at a one-family home in which the rooms are arranged around the courtyars. These usually have arches and either a clay tiled or decorative pebbled floor. The second type is called a neighbor's house (casa de vecinos). Here the individual homes look out onto the courtyard.There are usually two floors and the courtyard is made all the more attractive by the long balconies, staircases and baked clay roof tiles. The floors usually have decorative pebbles and there is often a well instead of a fountain, as well as a communal washing room.
Finally, we will have a good time drinking some wine and eating tapas with possibly some livelocal music.
Inclusions for Cordoba Culture Heritage Patios Tour
- Guided tour of Cordoba's Jewish Quarter.
- Tour of Cordoba's most famous patios.
- A tasting of typical Andalusian tapas, likesalmorejo, rabo de toro (oxtail) and artichokes.
- Some Andalusian wine, beer or sherry.
Exclusions for Cordoba Culture Heritage Patios Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not 2 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cordoba Sultana bike tour
- Discover Sevilla from Crdoba by High Speed Train
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience from Seville
- Crdoba Tapas Tour
- Mosque Cathedral and Cordoba Half Day Tour with Tapas
- Cordoba: Viana Palace and Courtyards Official Tour
- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour with Tapa and Drink