Cordoba Day Trip From SevilleWrite a Review
- Discover the Majestic Alcazar of the Catholic Kings
- Visit the beautiful Mosque-Cathedral, a spectacular witness of the Caliphate period
- Explore the marvelous Cordoban Jewish quarter
- See the square of the great Maimonides, including the secluded Synagogue
Know More about this tour
You start your trip by minivan from Seville. Once arrived in Cordoba, you will visit the best sights of the city. Start with its majestic Alcazar of the Catholic Kings, and then will go inside the beautiful Mosque, a spectacular witness of the Caliphate period.
After this wonderful experience you visit the marvelous Cordoban Jewish Quarter, full of life and shops. See its most emblematic streets like the flower lined side street, pure enjoyment for your senses, until you reach the square of the great Maimonides, including the secluded Synagogue.
Once the guided tour has finished, you will have free time to walk around the town, go shopping in the wonderful pedestrian streets of the Jewish Quarter or try some of the delicious local cuisine. After the day in Cordoba you will return back to Seville.
Inclusions for Cordoba Day Trip From Seville
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Skip the line tickets to monuments
Exclusions for Cordoba Day Trip From Seville
- Food and Drinks
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the customer cancels with more than four(4) calendar days in advance regarding the start of the contracted service,there will be no extra charge and cancellation.
- If the customer cancels with less than four(4) calendar days regarding the start of the contracted service,there will be no redemption. So, a 100% of the cost must be charged.