Cordoba Evening Traditional Tapas Walking Tour
OverviewJoin our local guide for an evening of traditional Cordoban food, as we visit some of our favorite tapas bars, restaurant terraces, and local places. Along the way, we will try Cordoban classics, like stewed oxtail, salmorejo, mazamorra, Spanish ham and more! And nothing goes better with these dishes than the world-class wines of Andalusia!
Know More about this tourThis tour will take place in the beautiful historical center of Cordoba. We will visit some of our favorite local restaurant terraces, tapas bars and local hangouts, scattered around the city.
On this gourmet evening tour of historical Cordoba, we'll taste our way through the best thisancient city has to offer. We'll visit some of our favorite restaurant terraces, tapas bars and local hangout places to try authentic and traditional Andalusian favorites with good local wine. We strongly believe thatnotrip to this city is complete without trying some of the Cordoban classics, like stewed oxtail, mazamorra and Spanish ham.Stick with your guide and theyll show you the best spots in town, always avoiding the tourist traps. Along the way you will learn about the fascinating story behind the dishes we try and the guide will give you suggestions for the rest of your stay in Cordoba.
Inclusions for Cordoba Evening Traditional Tapas Walking Tour
- A guidedvisit to different local restaurants and terraces
- Classic Cordoban Dishes
- Rabo de toro(stewed oxtail)
- Spanish ham and cheese
- 3 drinks (Andalusian wine, beer or sherry)
Exclusions for Cordoba Evening Traditional Tapas Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not 2 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or fullrefund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cordoba Sultana bike tour
- Discover Sevilla from Crdoba by High Speed Train
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience from Seville
- Crdoba Tapas Tour
- Mosque Cathedral and Cordoba Half Day Tour with Tapas
- Cordoba: Viana Palace and Courtyards Official Tour
- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour with Tapa and Drink