OverviewDon't miss out on this guided day tour to Cordoba from Seville. Explore some of the city's most famous locations such as the amazing Mezquita, a Cathedral built around the old Mosque, one of the most impressive monuments in the world, the Jewish Quarter, the Roman Walls, the Corredera Square and many more. Also, make use of some free time to explore the city at your own leisure and make the best of your visit to Cordoba.
- Ideal choice for families
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your tour by meeting your multi-lingual driver in the reception of your centrally located hotel in Sevilla. Along the trip, enjoy the landscape of Andalucia, dominated by olives and vineyards.
Arrive in Cordoba and explore the city alongside your knowledgeable local guide. See some of the city's most famous locations such as the Jewish Quarter, the Roman Walls, the Mosque / Cathedral (from outside), the Roman Bridge and the Guadalquivir River and the Corredera Square.
After you've done all of this, enjoy some free time and explore the city at your own leisure or even go for some shopping.
Conclude your tour back in your centrally located hotel in Seville.
Inclusions for Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour From Seville
- Private vehicle
- Multilingual expert driver
- 1.5 hours Guided Walking Tour throughout the old town of Cordoba (Jewish quarter, Roman Bridge, City Center, Roman Walls)
- Skip-the-line entrance into Mezquita
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour From Seville
- Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
- Visit into Montilla-Moriles Winery (15€)
- Guided tour inside the Mezquita (optional: 10€ extra per person Monday & Tues - Sat 13, 15)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Difficulty level: Low
Comfortable shoes recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.