Cordoba Midday Olive Oil Tour And Tasting
OverviewExperience afun day in the countryside and a delicious tasting sessionwith an array of Cordoba'srepresentative olive oil, along with Spanish wineand some varied snacks that pair perfectly with both.
Know More about this tourDid you know thatSpain is the largest producer of olive oil in the world? And 80% of Spanish production can be found in Andalusia. The history of olive oil in Spain spans 6,000 years. The locals actually refer to it as "liquid gold!"Spain is also home to anabundance of grape varieties. Vast amounts of land make Spain the third largestwine producers in the world.
Duringthis tour you will experience a combination of two of the most valued items in the Spanish culinary world:wine and olive oil. This tour will take you tovisit theexpansive olive groves of the Cordoba countryside. There, you willlearn about all the different characteristics, culinary uses and health benefits of olive oil. Try different varieties of olives and learn how to identify their key characteristics. Experience afun and delicious tasting sessionwith an array of Cordoba'srepresentative olive oil, along with Spanish wineand some delicious snacks that pair perfectly to both.
Inclusions for Cordoba Midday Olive Oil Tour And Tasting
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Flavoured olive oil
- Local wine tasting
- Small bites
- Local olives tasting
- Guided tour
Exclusions for Cordoba Midday Olive Oil Tour And Tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cordoba Sultana bike tour
- Discover Sevilla from Crdoba by High Speed Train
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience from Seville
- Crdoba Tapas Tour
- Mosque Cathedral and Cordoba Half Day Tour with Tapas
- Cordoba: Viana Palace and Courtyards Official Tour
- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour with Tapa and Drink