OverviewEnjoy a walking tour of the most important monuments of Cordoba: Fortress of Catholic Kings (inside), Jewish Quarter (streets), Synagogue (inside) and Mosque-Cathedral (inside).
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYour qualified local guide will take you to this walking tour of all the most important monuments of Cordoba, starting with the Fortress of the Catholic Monarchs, the residence of Ferdinand and Isabella, who reigned from this palace-fortress for 8 years, and where you will admire the very beautiful gardens of this site that was made a historical monument in 1931 and a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
After this, your guide will take you to the Jewish Quarter, a complex network of little streets with a typical Andalusian flavor where you will also visit the Synagogue, built in Mudéjar style and completed in 1315 where you will learn about its connection to the Jewish Culture.
This complete walking tour will finish with the visit of the most important monument of Cordoba: the Great Mosque-Cathedral, that's a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most important monuments in Spain and of all Andalusí architecture.
You can upgrade to a small group (maximum of 20) or a very small group (maximum of 10) for a more personal experience.
Inclusions for Cordoba Monuments Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Cordoba Monuments Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.