OverviewWalking tour to the Jewish Quarter (streets), Synagogue (inside) and Mosque-Cathedral (inside).
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour qualified local guide will take you to this walking tour to the Jewish Quarter, a complex network of little streets with a typical Andalusian flavor where you will also visit the Synagogue, built in Mudéjar style and completed in 1315 where you will learn about its connection to the Jewish Culture.
After that you will finish with the visit of the most important monument of Cordoba: the Cathedral and former the Great Mosque of Cordoba, building declared a World Heritage Site, its construction started in 786 and had several extensions during the Emirate and the Caliphate of Cordoba. After the Reconquest, in 1238, it became a Catholic Cathedral and is today one of the most important monuments in Spain and of all Andalusí architecture.
Inclusions for Cordoba Monuments Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Cordoba Monuments Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.