Cordoba Morning Market Tour: Arabic Heritage And Tapas
OverviewThis cultural and culinary experience in Cordoba is all about the strong Arabic influence on Andalusian cuisine. The guide will take you to the local market to learn about the most important local ingredients. We will also visit some of our favoritelocal spots and share some delicious Andalusian-style tapas made with Arabic recipes, like eggplant with honey and mazamorra, with wines from Southern Spain. You'll learn all about the most popular dishes in town and enjoy the vibe of the 19th century patio.
Know More about this tour
On this tour we will explore the Jewish Quarter and visit the local market (Old Zoco) to chat with some of the localvendors and hear about their products. We will also taste some delicious tapas and learn about the important influence of Arabic culture on Andalusian cuisine.
One of the best things to do in Cordoba is to go tapas bar hopping with friends. Join us on a fun-filledevening food tour and we'll show you some of the best spots in the city for authentic Andalusian style cuisine. Along the way, our local guide will share with you some great stories about Cordoba's culinary traditions and culture, giving you a local perspective on the city. Together we will visit traditional bodegas, bars and secret local spots, where we will indulge in delicious local snacks and wines from Southern Spain. And, after the tour has finished, we will also give you some recommendations for things to do (and eat!) during the rest of your stay.
Inclusions for Cordoba Morning Market Tour: Arabic Heritage And Tapas
- A guided tour through thehistorical district of Cordoba
- Visit to local market (called Old Zoco) and chat with some of my favorite vendors
- Tasting of 4 local tapas, an assortment of Arabic-influenced dishes
- 4 drinks (local wine, sherry, beer)
- Local guide
- Walking Small-group tour
Exclusions for Cordoba Morning Market Tour: Arabic Heritage And Tapas
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not 2 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cordoba Sultana bike tour
- Discover Sevilla from Crdoba by High Speed Train
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience from Seville
- Crdoba Tapas Tour
- Mosque Cathedral and Cordoba Half Day Tour with Tapas
- Cordoba: Viana Palace and Courtyards Official Tour
- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour with Tapa and Drink