Cordoba Morning Market Visit And Cooking Class
OverviewIndulge your love for Spanish cuisine!Combine an unforgettable visit to Cordoba'sfamous local market, Mercado La Corredera, with a traditional cooking class featuring a four-course menu, under the guidance of anexperienced local chef. We will first tour thehistoric market, built in 1526, andlearn about locally grown products, while getting to know some of the vendors who have been there for years. We will selectthe freshest ingredients to use in ourcooking class. After this visit, wewill begin preparing themeal in the kitchen of a charming restaurant overlooking a patio, the perfect setting for your culinary adventure. During this private class, you will be able to get up close and personal with all of the recipes, learning tricks that you can take with you and show off to your friends back home.
Know More about this tourWhat I'll include
- A guided tour through the historical distric of Cordoba
- A guided visit to the local market
- Cooking class of Classic Cordoban Dishes: Salmorejo,Cogollos al Ajillo,Paellaand arroz Cordobes
- 3 drinks (Andalusian wine, beer or sherry) and 1 cocktail
We will begin with a brief tour of Cordoba's historical center and a visit to the city's local market, where we will choose fresh ingredients for our class. Next, we will continue to the kitchen of a nearby restaurant to prepare a delicious Cordoban meal, which we will enjoy together on a patio.More about the tour
All market classes are taught by professionally trained Spanish chefs, and are designed for both accomplished and novice cooks. The menu is frequently updated to include local seasonal ingredients and consists of an appetizer, a starter soup, aclassic rice dish and a decadent dessert that you will enjoy with a generousamount of Andalusian white wines. The menu can always be adapted in order to accommodate dietary restrictions,but please advise us beforehand so we plan accordingly.
Inclusions for Cordoba Morning Market Visit And Cooking Class
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Cordoba Morning Market Visit And Cooking Class
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience from Seville
- Crdoba Tapas Tour
- Mosque Cathedral and Cordoba Half Day Tour with Tapas
- Cordoba: Viana Palace and Courtyards Official Tour
- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour with Tapa and Drink
- Jewish Quarter guided tour - the 3 cultures
- Medina Azahara Guided Tour
- Tour and tickets: Authentic Patios of Cordoba