Cordoba Organic Vineyard Tour & Tasting In Montilla Moriles
OverviewJoin me on an adventure to Cordoba's wine country! We will start with atour through the vineyards and examination of the winery'spressing houses and cellars. Along the way, we will expand our knowledge of both the production and ageing process, better appreciating the wines of Montilla-Moriles. The historic town of Montilla, in the South of Cordoba, is known for its tradition of craftsmanship and winemaking has been common here sinceRoman times. The cellars we will visit were first established in1905!We will end the tour with a tasting of some of the winery's best wines along with local cheeses.
Know More about this tourItinerary
We will meet in Cordoba and venture out to the countryside for a guided tour through a centuries-old winery with a tasting of 5 wines and 5 Spanish cheeses. We will also go see the nearby vineyard.More about the tour
Sinceits foundation in 1905, thiscellar has continually dedicated itself to the production of world-classwines: from the selection of the best parcels of ground (the chalky soils of the Sierra of Montilla and Moriles Alto), to the harvesting, transport and pressing of the grapes, followed by the fermentation of the must. We will take a tour of the vineyard and winery to learn about the production process. The touris followed by a tasting ofnew wines which, depending on their characteristics, will be aged in barrels to become either Fino, Oloroso, Amontillado or sweet Pedro Ximnez wine.
Inclusions for Cordoba Organic Vineyard Tour & Tasting In Montilla Moriles
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
Exclusions for Cordoba Organic Vineyard Tour & Tasting In Montilla Moriles
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience from Seville
- Crdoba Tapas Tour
- Mosque Cathedral and Cordoba Half Day Tour with Tapas
- Cordoba: Viana Palace and Courtyards Official Tour
- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour with Tapa and Drink
- Jewish Quarter guided tour - the 3 cultures
- Medina Azahara Guided Tour
- Tour and tickets: Authentic Patios of Cordoba