Cordoba Patios Tour
OverviewToday Córdoba is known for its popular and festive Patios Festival as a unique event, giving the city a special mark of hospitality, in which Córdoba shines because of its smell and color thanks to these patios that open their doors throughout the month of May. On December 6, 2012, UNESCO declared the Patios Festival of Córdoba as an intangible World Heritage aspect of culture.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet up with a local tour guide on one of the oldest streets of Cordoba. Hear how various religions transformed the city and influenced its unique patio culture as you head out for a 2-hour history and architecture tour.
Present since the time of Greeks, patios have long been an important physical space incorporated into private homes. Learn how the Romans incorporated water elements into their patios, and the role the spaces play in socializing in Arab cultures. Tour three different patio spaces and note how theyve used plants, an important element of patio design.
A UNESCO World Heritage designee, Cordobas patios are celebrated every year in May during the traditional Patios Festival. During this event, the citys patios open their doors to visitors to come relax in the cool, gorgeous garden areas.
Inclusions for Cordoba Patios Tour
- Professional guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- PRIVATE TOUR
Exclusions for Cordoba Patios Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to and from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cordoba by Night Tour
- Crdoba Culture and Architecture Tour
- Alczar Reyes Cristianos evening time: Official Tour and Tickets
- Cordoba City Tour from Seville
- Classic Cordoba: Mosque, Synagogue and Jewish Quarter 2-Hour Guided Tour
- Arabian Baths Experience at Cordobas Hammam Al ndalus
- Private transfer in Cordoba from Airport or Train Station
- Monumental Cordoba: Guided 3-Hour Walking Tour