Cork And Blarney Castle Rail Trip From Dublin
OverviewNo visit to Ireland is complete without a visit to Blarney Castle! On this full-day trip from Dublin you'll kiss the famous Blarney Stone, walk through the castle grounds and hear the moving story of Ireland's emigrants at the Queenstown Story in Cobh. Traveling by train and coach, you'll take a journey through Ireland's rich history and scenic countryside.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
Know More about this tourDeparting from Dublin Heuston Station, you'll catch the train to Cork (full breakfast service available onboard). From Cork, you'll travel by coach to the famous Blarney Castle. There will be time here for you to kiss the famous stone and thus acquire the gift of eternal eloquence. Enjoy some free time for shopping and lunch in the village of Blarney before returning to Cork for a short city tour.
You'll then transfer to Cobh where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center is located in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the embarkation point for generations of Irish emigrants from famine times to recent years.
Inclusions for Cork And Blarney Castle Rail Trip From Dublin
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Entrance fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin
Exclusions for Cork And Blarney Castle Rail Trip From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ireland's West Coast: 3-Day Drive to Cliffs of Moher, Galway and Connemara
- 3-Day Northern Ireland Small-Group Tour from Dublin
- Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney
- Wicklow with Guided Walk Including Glendalough Tour from Dublin
- Airport Shuttle Transfer from Dublin Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer from Dublin Airport to Dublin Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer from Dublin Hotels to Dublin Airport
- Airport Shuttle Transfer from Dublin Hotels to Dublin Airport