Coroa Vermelha Day Trip From Porto Seguro
OverviewTake a full day trip and get to know this historical and beautiful place which officially occurred on the discovery of Brazil, on April 22, 1500. This area, not only beautiful in nature but also hosts an Indian reservation and outstanding beaches.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourVisit the first place where mass was held in Brazil, which officially occurred on the discovery of Brazil, on April 22, 1500. Explore an Indian reservation (Pataxó), where you will have contact with their culture and a varied craft market, where you can stop for tours and shopping. In Coroa Vermelha (Red Crown - Takes its name from the fact of having a large reef of orange coral) you will stop for swimming and then you will have time for lunch (at your own expense) in a tent on the edge of one of the most beautiful and calm beaches.
Inclusions for Coroa Vermelha Day Trip From Porto Seguro
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Porto Seguro
Exclusions for Coroa Vermelha Day Trip From Porto Seguro
- Food and Drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.