Corobici River Float Tour And Las Pumas Jaguar Rescue Center
OverviewGet up-close views of nature while you float lazily down the Corobici River in the Costa Rican rainforest! Aboard a raft with an expert guide, you'll take in the sights of the flora and fauna that flourish in the bio-diverse region including ospreys, mot mots, herons and egrets as well as a variety of iguanas and monkeys. Your day trip includes a visit to the Las Plumas Jaguar Rescue Center to see a variety of big cats and other wildlife.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel and then head to the Corobici River, where you will board a rubber raft for a floating group tour through the Costa Rican rainforest. This gentle course takes approximately two hours, allowing you to safely relax and admire the natural attractions while your experienced river guide navigates the waterway.
As you wend through the lush tropical forest, learn about the ecosystem that supports an abundance of wildlife. Your guide will inform you about fascinating animals, such as the many varieties of iguanas and monkeys that inhabit the region, as well as the flora that coexist with them. Youll also likely spot birds such as ospreys, herons, egrets and mot mots.
After disembarking, enjoy lunch with your group and then head to Las Plumas Jaguar Rescue Center for a visit. At this private reserve, youll see different species of wildcats in their natural environment, as well as monkeys and birds such as parrots, pizotes and tucans.
Your guide will explain how the Hagnauer Foundation protects wild animals like Central American jaguars, which are rehabilitated at the center, before dropping you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Corobici River Float Tour And Las Pumas Jaguar Rescue Center
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Corobici River Float Tour And Las Pumas Jaguar Rescue Center
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Hotel Dreams Las Mareas
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: it is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and clothing and bring sunscreen, hat and mosquito repellent
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.