Coron, is located the eastern half of Busuanga Island, all of Coron Island and about 50 other minor islets stretching as far as Tara Island in the north-east and Canipo Island in the south.All these islands are part of the Calamian Archipelago in Northern Palawan that separates the South China Sea from the Sulu Sea.
- Witness the unique and enchanting beauty of Kayangan Lake
- Traverse the remarkable scenery of Coron Bay, from the enticing color of wate to the spectacular karst limestone formations in Coron Island
- Snorkel to Siete Pecados Marine Park and experience close encounter with vibrant and colorful tropical fishes and be amazed with its excellent coral gardens
- Discover the mystery of Twin Lagoons and its surrounding towering limestones
- Taste and savor the delicious lunch the crews prepared for you at Beach 91, enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and the magneficent view of the ocean