Costa Blanca Guided WalkWrite a Review
OverviewWalking in the mountains of Spain's Costa Blanca, offers some of the most beautiful views in the world and yet they are relatively undiscovered and virtually tourist free. It is almost impossible to explore this wonderful landscape without joining an organised group as many of the footpaths are unclear and public transport is limited. Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will lead you through the mountains and gorges safely to ensure you have a once in a lifetime experience. Discover the real Costa Blanca.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourOur guided walks in the Costa Blanca provide a unique and safe way to experience the stunning Spanish Mountains. We walk in the Alicante province which is Spain's second most mountainous province. Discover dramatic gorges; orange, lemon, almond & olive groves; typical Spanish villages and views out of this world!
A few walks take you up to summits and mountain ranges higher than Ben Nevis. Our local guides have a wealth of local knowledge on the Costa Blanca and will guide you through a land of discovery.
You can chose between our vast range of walks catering for all abilities. You simply choose the ones that suit you. Our guides speak English, Spanish and German, and we also provide packed lunches, water, a day pack and walking poles on all our walks.
Inclusions for Costa Blanca Guided Walk
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Packed Lunch & Water
- Walking Poles - if needed
- Day Pack - If needed
Exclusions for Costa Blanca Guided Walk
- Refreshments in a local bar after the walk
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All walks require appropriate shoe ware - solid trainers or walking shoes
The duration of our guided walks can vary depending on the selected walk and fitness levels of the walkers.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.