Costa Brava Hike-One Day Small Group Hiking Tour From Barcelona
OverviewDiscover the spectacular nature of Costa Brava, swim in crystal clear waters and explore hidden coves, some of them not accessible by vehicle, on one of the most stunning 4 hour guided hikes in Catalonia. While walking, visit an Iberian village from VI century BC and go through an old fishing village, nowadays transformed into a small holiday place. Picnic lunch and round-trip transport with hotel pick up, are provided from Barcelona on this small-group hiking-tour, limited to 8 people.
Know More about this tourThe journey starts at 8:30 am at yourhotel in Barcelona, where your guide will take you to Costa Brava in an air-conditioned vehicle, during 1 hour 15 minutes.
You will follow the path of the famous Camino de Ronda, the route that ran down Costa Brava and was used to control the Spanish maritime border to prevent smuggling.You will visit some of the very wild areas of the coast, including the ruins of an ancient Iberian village and you will also have a chance to visit a beautiful seaside village.
The path runsclose to the blue sea most of the time, crossing forests, exploring hidden coves and enjoying the stunning colorful views. There are no big hills to climb on the way and we will cover a friendly elevation. It is an up & down type of trail, copying the variable coastline.
During the day, in summer we will also enjoy stops for swimming in some of the clearest waters you can imagine, so dont forget your swimming suit and snorkeling gear! And when you get tired, we will stop for a picnic lunch near the Mediterranean sea.
After finishing our hike, we will head back to Barcelona, returning around 6:00pm. We can promise that this will be one of the most beautiful hikes you have ever experienced.Elevation Gain/Loss:+320 m (+1.050 ft)/ -320 m (-1.050 ft)
Active Hiking Time:4 hours
Total distance hiked: 12 km (7.5 mi)
Inclusions for Costa Brava Hike-One Day Small Group Hiking Tour From Barcelona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- 1 liter of waterand picnic lunch
- 4-hour hike along Costa Brava path
- Accident insurance
Exclusions for Costa Brava Hike-One Day Small Group Hiking Tour From Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Maximum of 8 travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Required items: Mountain walking shoes (please avoid flip-flops), warm clothing (winter). In summer: sunscreen, cap, swimsuit and a towel. Highly recommended a snorkeling mask and a snorkel
Lunch and water is included but it is recommended to bring snacks and drinks if you think you will need them
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona