Cotes De Provence Wine Tour From Aix-en-Provence - Aix-en-provence
OverviewVisit Côtes de Provence St-Victoire winemaking region on this half-day trip from Aix-en-Provence! With an expert guide, travel to the scenic foothills of St-Victoire Mountain, and learn about the French painter Paul Cézanne who is said to have painted the peak nearly 60 times! Explore two traditional wineries in the area, enjoying wine-tasting sessions in each, and discover the delight of Provencal red and rosé wines!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourLeave Aix-en-Provence in the morning, and travel east with your guide by minivan to the foothills of St-Victoire Mountain, a stunning peak that rises some 3,317 feet (1,011 meters), dominating the Provencal landscape. The landmark was a source of inspiration for the painter Paul Czanne in the late 19th century, featuring in many of his Post-Impressionist masterpieces like Mont Sainte-Victoire and the Viaduct of the Arc River Valley.
A popular winemaking region, the softly sloping hills are home to countless vineyards that thrive with the temperate climate and fertile, yet shallow, soils. In turn, this produces some of Provences best wines full bodied with abundant minerality.
Visit two of the renowned Ctes de Provence St-Victoire wineries, and sample glasses of their prized reds and ross during wine-tasting sessions with your guide. Learn about the region, the different wines and their subtle complexities that afford their winning flavors. After each wine-tasting session, explore the wineries to see where the wines are aged and bottled and to soak up the rustic Provencal ambiance.
Return to Aix after your second wine estate tour, and then end your tour with a drop-off at the start point.
Inclusions for Cotes De Provence Wine Tour From Aix-en-Provence
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- 2 wine tastings
Exclusions for Cotes De Provence Wine Tour From Aix-en-Provence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Wine Tour in Ctes de Provence Sainte-Victoire from Aix en Provence
- Small-Group Day Tour of Cassis and Bandol from Aix-en-Provence
- Small-Group Marseille Panoramic Tour from Aix-en-Provence
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Tour of Aix-en-Provence
- Full-Day Small Group Provence Discovery Tour to Baux-de-Provence, Saint-Remy de Provence, Gordes, Roussillon and Lourmarin