Cotopaxi Full-Day Tour From Quito
OverviewVisit the Cotopaxi National Park in this full-day tour from Quito!
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDeparture from Quito to visit the Cotopaxi National Park.
The active Cotopaxi volcano is an elevation of 19,642.39 feet above sea level located in the Andes and it has an exceptional variety of species of fauna and flora. The Limpiopungo lagoon is located in the slops of the volcano. In this place we will stayto enjoy the landscape and take beautiful pictures of the volcano and the lagoon.
We will visit some beautiful landscapes like "Agua Longo" gully, Stones Valley, do a trekking to the "Jos Rivas Refuge" (4864 msnm)andvisit the"Mariscal Sucre" Interpretation Center.
Leaving the Cotopaxi National Park we will have a touristic lunch before we return to Quito.
Inclusions for Cotopaxi Full-Day Tour From Quito
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Touristic Lunch
Exclusions for Cotopaxi Full-Day Tour From Quito
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.