Cotswold Electric Bike Tour - Moreton-in-marsh
OverviewThis 6-hour guided electric bike tour takes advantage of the quietest country roads of this beautiful region. You have a choice of six carefully created circuits each of which give a subtly different flavour of the Cotswolds. Delight in the rich tapestry of charming villages and ever-changing rural landscapes, learning about the history, flora and fauna of the area from your expert local guide as you breeze along on your powerful e-bike to discover the hidden gems of England's largest Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThe guided e-bike tours start from six different locations in the Cotswolds to provide easy access where ever you are staying in the North Cotswolds: Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford, Broadway, Chipping Campden, Moreton-in-Marsh and Northleach.
All rides follow a similar format, starting at 10am and finishing at around 4pm - please advise the preferred meeting point out of the six options at the time of booking. The tour schedules are very relaxed and the pace of the tour is managed to suit you, so that no one feels rushed or pressured. The tours use the quietest undiscovered country lanes, rich if flora and fauna, with stunning scenery which you can savour and photograph.
Riders are provided with a state-of-the-art German e-bike, helmet, souvenir water bottle, rear pannier bag, shower jacket (plus cycling glasses if needed). Tours include stops for refreshments, comfort breaks, sight seeing and lunch in carefully selected locations, often in places hidden from the main tour trails that give an insight into the "real Cotswolds".Please note that meals and refreshments are not included in the price.
Your expert guide will point out things of interest on the tour, explain about the nature and history and be pleased to answer questions about the area where he has lived for thirty years.
Tours are limited to a maximum of eight and all equipment is provided. You can join tours from London Paddington or Oxford using Moreton and Kingham railway stations.
Inclusions for Cotswold Electric Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Cotswold Electric Bike Tour
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.