Enjoy a non-touristy perspective of Kampot led a guide who loves the nature and city. A perfect combination of countryside bike and kayaking thru mangrove, heritage colonial buildings and local participation, this safe and sound bicycle tour will recall your happiness back to life with a new experiment in Kampot (nickname is Hidden Paris).
- Half day bike tour
- See the three main spots of Kampot such as heritage colonial buildings, local villages and rice paddy, and kayaking and swimming.
- On the way you will see what other tourists they dont see such as arts of fishing of local fishermen, French colonial building, local houses and greeting smile from local children.
- Cycling on small path thru the village and on road
- Your professional guide will bring you to the best visiting places with less tourists but maximizing advantages of visiting, saving time and local participation
- Snack and water refreshment will be included
- Pick up and drop of transport
Why our service much better?
We are local bike operator and we build a very simple way of bike which it encourages the locals and tourists participation, seeing what most tourists dont see such as the belief, culture, and habit of living of farmers.
- Pick up and drop of from your hotel
- See local market and colonial building from French colony
- First bike trail to see the Cambodian Noodle House
- Visiting rice paddy and local village
- Off road thru small road to do kayaking for one hour and enjoy swimming
- Hop on the bike back to your hotel