Countryside Bike & Kayaking, Kampot
OverviewKampot is a province of Cambodia which consists of historical and natural attach such as foggy mountain (it is cold and foggy every season), French colonial building, amazing salt water creek links to the sea and lovely rice paddy and green mountain and mangrove where you can go kayaking, swimming etc. A very blessing and appropriate bike tour to explore the Kampots local culture by deeply rolling the wheel down to the fishing and farming villages located along the creek. A very peaceful and lovely place, less tourists and traffic irritation, absorb the fresh air from the sea with a beautiful day. A clean and clear creek which surrounded by the mountains view, mangrove forests and local floating houses and unique spots of Kampot will be in the lists of visiting such as heritage colonial building, ancient houses, local market and rice paddy, home-made products as well as safe and sound of kayaking and swimming.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a non-touristy perspective of Kampot led a guide who loves the nature and city. A perfect combination of countryside bike and kayaking thru mangrove, heritage colonial buildings and local participation, this safe and sound bicycle tour will recall your happiness back to life with a new experiment in Kampot (nickname is Hidden Paris).
- Half day bike tour
- See the three main spots of Kampot such as heritage colonial buildings, local villages and rice paddy, and kayaking and swimming.
- On the way you will see what other tourists they dont see such as arts of fishing of local fishermen, French colonial building, local houses and greeting smile from local children.
- Cycling on small path thru the village and on road
- Your professional guide will bring you to the best visiting places with less tourists but maximizing advantages of visiting, saving time and local participation
- Snack and water refreshment will be included
- Pick up and drop of transport
Why our service much better?
We are local bike operator and we build a very simple way of bike which it encourages the locals and tourists participation, seeing what most tourists dont see such as the belief, culture, and habit of living of farmers.
- Pick up and drop of from your hotel
- See local market and colonial building from French colony
- First bike trail to see the Cambodian Noodle House
- Visiting rice paddy and local village
- Off road thru small road to do kayaking for one hour and enjoy swimming
- Hop on the bike back to your hotel
Inclusions for Countryside Bike & Kayaking, Kampot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport
- Mountain bike and safety equipment
- Professional guide
- Snacks and cold water
Exclusions for Countryside Bike & Kayaking, Kampot
- Own expenses
- Tipping (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Free style of dress
Sun lotion and insect spray
This tour is in Kampot Province
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.