- Start time 8am or 2pm daily
- Tour includes tuk tuk pick up from hotel to starting point where you will meet your guide and get on your bikes
- Cycle from Siem Reap city to the village
- Enjoy chatting with the village people along the way about Cambodian life, village living and much more 0 utilizing your guide as a translator
- Learn how the local ladys weave rattan baskets - which is the local village trade
- Visit a few local farmers along the way who raise pigs and ducks as well as growing rice
- Learn how Cambodian rice wine is made in the villages
- Try the traditional Cambodian rice wine in a village distillery
- Experience a local pagoda and learn about the Cambodian traditions of becoming a monk
- Cycle back to Siem Reap, ending the tour at your hotel
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Tuk Tuk pick up from hotel to cycling start point
Return Details :
Cycle back to your hotel
OverviewJourney beyond the city of Siem Reap on a trail bike. As you reach the outskirts of the city, busy roads give way to tranquil rice fields, the paths get smaller and the air gets fresher. Your half day cycling tour takes you to a typical Cambodian village where you will make many stops to gain a true insight into the local village life. Your guide today will lead you through the stunning countryside to the local village where you will stop along the way to meet the people. Experience life as a local farmer when you visit pig and duck farms; learn all about the growth of rice - Cambodia's staple food; sample the local rice wine and learn how the vilage women weave rattan baskets to make additional income. Finish your tour at a local pagoda learning a little about the spiritual side of Cambodian life before returning to Siem Reap. Total distance: 25-30km
- Trail bike, local guide, water and snacks
- Guide tips, personal expenses
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 16 years
A maximum of 5 people per booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.