OverviewEnjoy the view of the beautiful village of St. Paul's and the Belize Savannah Forest area on-top one of our well trained Horses. Traveling to the site takes 45 minutes but is well worth it as you will experience the Rural areas of Belize as you pass along. After you have finished your ride around the village, you can cool off and enjoy a freshly cooked Belizean style cuisine of Rice and Beans with stewed chicken along with a beverage of your choice.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourExit Terminal 1 in Belize city where you will meet your English speaking guide. Hop in one of our comfortable air conditioned vehicles and take a ride to one of the oldest villages in Belize. You will experience the beauty of nature up close and personal with sightings of many different animals, including different exotic birds, mammals such as the white tail deer and reptiles such as Iguanas.
In the Open Pine Savannah forest area, there are many different things to see. Creeks, Rivers and Streams just to name a few of nature’s beauty. If lucky, you might even get to see the Howler Monkeys in their natural habitat, which is always great as Belize is one of the only place in the world where you can get an interaction with these animals. You have the option to explore the Village and farm land on your own or take a one hour guided adventure through a trail with your guide(you will then be given another hour to venture off on your own).
Along the way, you will be informed about the many different medicines and trees found in the forests as well as certain points of interests will be pointed out. After what may be an exhausting ride, you will have the luxury of enjoying a freshly prepared Belizean style cuisine before being taken back to the Port area.
Inclusions for Countryside Horseback Riding Tour From Belize City
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Countryside Horseback Riding Tour From Belize City
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.