County Kerry Day Trip From Dublin
OverviewEnjoy the rugged beauty of the kingdom of Kerry on a full-day tour from Dublin. Marvel in wonder at the magical scenery and untouched nature, and experience panoramic views of the wild Atlantic ocean and Dingle Bay.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAdare
En-route to Kerry we will enjoy a stop at one of Ireland's most picturesque villages - Adare with its fabulous thatched cottages which line part of the village's broad main street , renowned for being regularly voted Ireland's tidiest town. It is known for its beautiful stone buildings, medieval monasteries and ruins.Killarney National Park
One of the most beautiful and admired national parks in the world, Killarney national park was the first of its kind established in Ireland in 1932. With magnificent views of the Lakes of Killarney and Black Valley from our stops at Aghadoe and Torc Waterfall the park gives you an opportunity to enjoy a walk in this amazing landscape and spend time strolling along the lakes.Killarney
Regularly voted the most beautiful town in Ireland, Killarney is the gateway to both Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula. Nestled in the valley beneath Ireland's highest mountain range, and surrounded by lakes Killarney boasts some of the most beautiful scenery in Ireland.Torc Waterfall
Torc Waterfall is a 18m high waterfall which cascades through the wooded Friers Glenn. We take a stop at this magnificent natural site of beauty. Enjoy a short walk , and maybe even see the red deer which are well known inhabitants of the Killarney national park .Muckross House and gardens
Located on Muckross Peninsula between 2 lakes of Killarney, Muckross House is a beautiful example of 19th century architecture. Built in 1843. for Henry Herbert, the house has been home to some of Ireland's most prominent figures such as the Guinness family. Walk through the gardens and enjoy the beautiful landscape that has been kept for hundreds of years.Killorglin
Pass through Killorglin, the home of the ancient Celtic festival Puck Fair. Dating back to 1613., this is one of the oldest festivals in the world where a goat is crowned king of the village and placed on a pedestal for 3 day in August each year.This section of the tour takes you along part of the famous "Ring of Kerry" driving route.Dingle Bay
We enjoy a scenic drive along some parts of the famous Dingle Peninsula. We stop for photos en route with amazing views of Dingle Bay, Skellig rocks, Inch beach, and the Ring of Kerry. Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the golden sands and one of Ireland's finest strands on our Western shores. This ideal setting is perfect for panoramic photographs admits the Wild Atlantic Way.Inch Beach
Inch Beach is one of the most famous beaches in Ireland, and stretches for 3 miles facing the Atlantic ocean and is renowned as a surfing and fishing location. Its golden sands became well known on the big screen as it has featured in many movies, most notably Ryan's Daughter and Playboy of Western World which was entirely filmed along its shoreline.
Inclusions for County Kerry Day Trip From Dublin
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for County Kerry Day Trip From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier , refer to voucher for further information
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cliffs of Moher Tour with Doolin Village and Galway Bay Coastal Drive from Dublin
- The National Wax Museum - Admission Ticket
- Blarney Day Tour From Dublin
- Glendalough Private Half-Day Tour from Dublin with Powerscourt Waterfall
- Dublin Gravedigger Ghost Tour
- Boyne Valley Hill of Tara and Kells Private Tour from Dublin