OverviewEnjoy a great tour in which you'll visit the famous Punta Sur Eco Park. Here, you'll see the museum, lighthouse and lagoon. The next part of your adventure will put you back behind the wheel of your dune buggy to continue with the best off road trails! Dust, water, mud, bumps, ramps and more is waiting for you! Finally, you'll end the tour at the exclusive Playa Uvas beach and enjoy some snorkeling and a delicious Mexican lunch.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourThe tour begins in the beach club “Playa Uvas”, where your tour guide will be waiting for you to give you all the information and instructions that you need. Once you have completed the brief overview, get ready to jump into your dune buggy to start the expedition!
You will begin your journey by heading south to the famous Punta Sur Park! This natural park it is the largest ecological reserve in Cozumel. It has a museum, a lighthouse called “Celarain”, and a lagoon full of wildlife. Each part of this ecological reserve has its own charm. Ascend to the top of the lighthouse where you will enjoy the most amazing view of the landscape. In the museum, you will find old navigation artifacts and in the lagoon if you have luck, you will see many large crocodiles.
The next part of your adventure will be for you to get back behind the wheel of your dune buggy and continue along the eastern coastal highway as you make your way to the one of the best off road trails.
Following this intense fun, head back to the starting point at Playa Uvas, the exclusive Cozumel beach club. Here, the friendly staff will be waiting for you to continue with the last part of your Cozumel excursion. You will be able to enjoy the rich marine life at the National Marine Park Reserve while snorkeling on the world’s second largest barrier reef!. Enjoy your time and just have fun!
Inclusions for Cozumel Dune Buggy Off-Road Adventure To Punta Sur
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Dune buggy
- Bottled water
- Snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Cozumel Dune Buggy Off-Road Adventure To Punta Sur
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum age 7 year
Minimum age to drive is 18 years and you must present a valid driver's license
It is recommended that you wear closed shoes, shorts, t-shirts, glasses, a swimsuit and a hat
Hotel pickup is available for groups of 4 or more
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.