Cozumel Express 2-Tank Dives From Playa Del Carmen - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewSituated in front of Playa del Carmen, Cozumel is an island with beautiful dives on drop-offs and shallow colorful reefs along the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world. Called Ah-Cuzamil Peten (land of the swallows) by its earliest inhabitants, Cozumel has been a favorite destination for divers since 1961, when Jacques Yves Cousteau’s showed the world the amazing sea life to the world. Enjoy 2-tank dives on this beautiful island.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Make your way to the Scuba Libre Dive Center in Playa del Carmen at 8:15am to begin this 2-tank diving experience. With a guide and a small group of 10 or less, board a boat and cross the bluest of Caribbean waters for approximately 45 minutes depending on weather conditions until you reach the Cozumel Island Reefs. Arrive at your first dive site on Palancar Reef with your waiting dive gear already set up. Sink into the crystal-clear waters and observe the many types of coral and sponges on the wall;you can also expect to see lobsters, large crabs, groupers, giant moray eels, turtles, and plenty ofother marine life. Keep an eye toward the deep blue water to spot large pelagic fish or the occasional shark.
Hop back on the boat and enjoy some snacks and beverages on your way to your second dive location: the Colombia Reef. Spend time exploring this shallow reef with great visibility as you swim pastbig colorful corals, harmless nurse sharks, and an abundance of small reef fishes. Peek under shallow reef outcroppings to catch a glimpse of the splendid toadfish,a species of toadfish that can't be found anywhere else in the world. Due to Cozumels currents and the water's depth,this tour is only recommended for experienced divers.
The tour concludes back at theScuba Libre Dive Center in Playa del Carmen around 1:30pm.
Inclusions for Cozumel Express 2-Tank Dives From Playa Del Carmen
- Boat ride
- Professional guide
- Snack and drinks
- Marine Park fee
- Ferry to Cozumel from Playa del Carmen
Exclusions for Cozumel Express 2-Tank Dives From Playa Del Carmen
- Rental equipment available at ($15USD, includes bcd. regulator, wet suit, fins and mask)
- Sandos hotels boarding fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Minimum age is 10 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.