From USD 44.1
OverviewBoard your safari bus at the meeting point and get ready to start a unique experience. Have the chance to visit the 3 points of interest on the island of Cozumel. This is the tour that you were looking for.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at a central location in Cozumel and board an open-top safari bus. Get ready to experience a great tour as you wil be able to visit the 3 points of interest on the island. Your tour guide will give talk to you about the history and highlights of the island, and deliver you to three different places.
First, get ready to learn about the process of tequila in a "Tequila Factory" where you will learn about the process for making tequila. After this interesting tour, get ready to taste different types of tequila such as Tequila Blanco, Tequila Reposado, Tequila Añejo.
Then, you will return to the safari bus and go to a beach on the other side of the island, where you will enjoy time with white sands, lounge chairs and a pool overlooking the sea. After enjoying this paradise, you will visit "Cedral" which was the first town on the island of Cozumel. Your guide will tell you all about a Mayan ruin that is in this place and you'll have the opportunity to buy some souvenirs. Also, local artisans will teach you what they do with their own hands.
Inclusions for Cozumel Island Tour By Open-Top Safari Bus Including Tequila Tasting
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Cozumel Island Tour By Open-Top Safari Bus Including Tequila Tasting
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.