Cozumel Off-Road Xrail Adventure Tour
OverviewTake a ride off the beaten path and discover the wild side of Cozumel at the beautiful Jade Caverns. Driving a fully automatic all-terrain vehicle, you'll zip through lush, tropical jungle to dive into a freshwater pool, see amazing stalactite formations and experience Cozumel's wild side on this Xrail off-road bumpy adventure!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThe all-terrain Xrail buggies ensure a safe and exciting ride, and can seat up to 2 passengers. The experience is guaranteed to bring out your adventurous side as you follow off-road trails through Cozumel's lush jungle to the Jade Caverns, an incredibly diverse ecosystem of flora and fauna.
At this botanical oasis you'll encounter rare species of plants such as orchids, vanilla and palm trees. Check out the incredible stalactite formations which decorate the cavern, dive into the pools or sit back and relax in this exotic setting before jumping back on your Xrail Buggy for your return 35-minute ride.
Note: this tour is not available to Carnival cruise ship passengers
Inclusions for Cozumel Off-Road Xrail Adventure Tour
- Round transportation from Meeting location-tour location-meeting location
- Xrail Buggy off-road adventure
- Drinking Purified Water on stops
- Safety gear (helmet)
Exclusions for Cozumel Off-Road Xrail Adventure Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and additional beverages (cash bar available)
- Hotel drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Prices are per person. Only one person is able to drive the buggy, if two people want to drive, you must book separate buggies.
Minimum age for drivers is 16 years (driver's license is required)
Minimum age for passengers is 6 years
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Combined driver and passenger weight limit cannot exceed 350lbs
Closed-toe shoes are required
Bring along some clothes you don't mind getting dirty
Please note: all Xrail vehicles are stick-shift (manual transmission)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.