Cozumel Shore Excursion: Xrail Adventure Tour
OverviewHop off your cruise ship and join Cozumel's newest shore excursion! The Xrail Adventure Tour is a thrilling and fun way to discover the island of Cozumel. You'll find yourself zipping through the lush jungle, exploring the beauty of the Jade Caverns and swimming in a freshwater pool. With all safety equipment included, all you need to bring is your sense of adventure!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThe all-terrain Xrail vehicles ensure a safe and exciting ride, and can seat up to 2 passengers. The experience is guaranteed to bring out your adventurous side as you follow off-road trails through Cozumel's lush jungle to the Jade Caverns, an incredibly diverse ecosystem of flora and fauna.
At this botanical oasis you'll encounter rare species of plants such as orchids, vanilla and palm trees. Check out the incredible stalactite formations which decorate the cavern, dive into the emerald-green pools or sit back and relax in this exotic setting before jumping back on your Xrail for your return 45-minute ride.
Note: this tour is not available to Carnival cruise ship passengers
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Cozumel for your ship's departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Cozumel Shore Excursion: Xrail Adventure Tour
- Return transportation from Cozumel
- Xrail off-road adventure
- Bottled water
- Safety gear (helmet and goggles)
Exclusions for Cozumel Shore Excursion: Xrail Adventure Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and additional beverages (cash bar available)
- Port pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age for drivers is 16 years (driver's license is required)
Minimum age for passengers is 6 years
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Combined driver and passenger weight limit cannot exceed 350lbs
Closed-toe shoes are required
Bring along some clothes you don't mind getting dirty
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Escape Room in Cozumel: Maddie's Missing Game
- Cozumel Combo: Jose Cuervo Tequila Tasting plus Discover Mexico and Chocolate Workshop
- Tulum Ruins and Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour from Cozumel
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Cozumel
- Glass Bottom Boat departing Cozumel
- Wheelchair-Accessible Private Island Tour of Cozumel