OverviewCradle Mountain is a not to be missed highlight when visiting Launceston, Tasmania. Discover thisamazing wilderness area as you enjoy 5-hours exploring the Cradle Mountain day walking area, with a variety of short and longer walking options. See beautiful Dove Lake, climb to a lofty peak for amazing views, discover the local wombats and the natural history of this World Heritage environment.
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourCradle Mountain National Park is an area of iconic scenery with a huge variety of walking trails to choose from in this stunning world heritage listed area. With around 5-hours to spend in the National Park, the walking itinerary is flexible to suit guests and the weather conditions on the day.
After departing Launceston, enjoy a short stop in Sheffield – The Town of Murals. Sheffield is a small and quirky village where the history of the Cradle Mountain region is depicted in artworks across the buildings throughout the town, this includes the opportunity to see the famous Eason’s Mural.
Continue your journey into the mountains and arrive at Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake with around 5-hours of possible walking time before you. Choose from the gentle and iconic Dove Lake Circuit or climb to loftier peaks to view the vastness of the surrounding World Heritage Area from Marion’s Lookout. Enjoy lunch by a quiet stream, watch the famous and friendly Cradle wombats in their natural habitat, or enjoy the many photographic opportunities that abound. Your tour guides will carefully assist to ensure everyone has an opportunity to enjoy short, easy or longer walks that best suit everyone and the day ahead.
Cradle Mountain is the backdrop for a truly memorable and not to be missed Tasmanian experience.
On the return journey to Launceston, stop and sample some local tasty products at the award winning Ashgrove Cheese Factory. Return to Launceston around 7pm after a huge yet unforgettable Cradle Mountain day.
Inclusions for Cradle Mountain Active Day Trip From Launceston
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Walking tours
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cradle Mountain Active Day Trip From Launceston
- Food and drinks (please either pre purchase, or there will be the opportunity to purchase on tour)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Josef Chromy Wines Winery Tour Including Tasting And Lunch
- Bay Of Fires Day Trip From Launceston
- Cradle Mountain National Park Day Tour From Launceston
- Launceston To Hobart Day Trip Including Freycinet National Park
- 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston To Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park And Port Arthur
- Wineglass Bay Active Day Trip From Launceston Including East Coast Nature World