Cradle Mountain ( Burnie Cruise Ship Days Only) - Launceston
OverviewEnjoy a magnificent and awe inspiring day tour of between 6 and 8 hours ( tailored to suit your time in port) of Cradle Mountain, taking in the very best of Farm and coastal scenery, as well as the imposing sight of Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake, 2 of Tasmania's best known tourist icons. you will treasure these memories for a long time..( Please note: The Leven Canyon and Gunns Plains caves tour is another option for those of you who have maybe visited Cradle Mountain before, or who want to see rugged canyon scenery as well as Glow worm caves, a little closer to Burnie. see description of this tour on Viator website
Know More about this tourWelcome to Burnie! We hope you enjoy your time in Burnie, even though it is only for one day. We offer Cradle Mountain day trips that are tailored to suit your needs. Obviously, sometimes the tour has to be trimmed to 6 hours, due to the departure times for your cruise ship. All good...we can accommodate your needs! you will still be able to see Cradle Mountain and the magniicent Dove Lake.
Please try to get off the ship early. Take a ( free) shuttle bus from your ship, to the Makers Workshop( Burnie visitors cebtre), which is where we will greet you with a name board and a smile.
The rest of the day, just relax and be shown the best of this stunning part of NW Tasmania. A short drive up to a lookout gives us a magnificent photo opportunity of your ship in port. Then, we head inland through magnificent farming land and forest areas, stopping at scenic places on the way. At Cradle Mountain, we enter the National Park and allow ourselves to wonder what the Earth must have looked like thousands of years ago...Time to exp[lore. After a light lunch, perhaps another forest walk before heading back off the mountain through pretty villages and farm areas, to the beautiful NW coast. Here we take in the many sights before getting you back in good time to return to your cruise ship.
Inclusions for Cradle Mountain ( Burnie Cruise Ship Days Only)
- Full commentary from knowledgeable guide;
- pick up and drop off from Makers Workshop ( Burnie visitors centre);
- Morning tea,
- cold bottled water;
- entry fees into Cradle Mounatin National Park.
- Fun day out!
Exclusions for Cradle Mountain ( Burnie Cruise Ship Days Only)
- gratuities ( optional);
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
smart casual clothing
light shower proof jacket desirable
comfortable walking shoes
camera and smile necessary!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.