Cradle Of Human Kind Tour And Lesedi Cultural Village Day Tour From JohannesburgWrite a Review
OverviewExperience both of these places in a day filled with history and culture. Lesedi Cultural will bring you the diverse cultures of South Africa and how they shape the modern life of today while the Cradle of human kind will take you back in time the origin of human kind. The tour will take you through a full day where you get to explore both how the past connects with the future in different ways.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourDepart from your hotel in Johannesburg for this history and culture filled tour. Drive through the suburbs of Johannesburg North heading to the cradle of human Kind in Johannesburg North. Your tour guide will keep you busy with any questions you may have on the destination you are heading as you prepare to start off at the Cradle Of Human Kind. They say African ancestors have lived here for 3 Million years and by going there you are actually going to the birthplace of Humanity.
Explore the Sterkfontein Caves and also the Maropeng Visitor center where you'll get to know more why this place is called the Cradle of Human Kind. You will get to see different fossils and also discover a lot of information on the birthplace of human Kind. Once you are done with birthplace of Human Kind you will continue on to Lesedi cultural Village to learn about the different cultures of South Africa and how they shape today's lifestyle. Africa culture is very rich and Lesedi Cultural Village provides the perfect opportunity to explore the Rainbow nation diverse cultures.
Inclusions for Cradle Of Human Kind Tour And Lesedi Cultural Village Day Tour From Johannesburg
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off and hotel pickup
Exclusions for Cradle Of Human Kind Tour And Lesedi Cultural Village Day Tour From Johannesburg
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.