OverviewThis tour is for anyone who loves beer. As you sample the talent of some of the best local breweries, youll learn about the beer revolution in Costa Rica and ingredients involved in the beer process that give the colors and flavors you love. The tour includes a local city guide and a beer expert from La Bodega de Chema. Youll also learn how to properly pair beer with the right dish, by offering different types of food for each one of the beers. You will also get a 6oz Souvenir Glass.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked you up from your hotel and transported to one of the key pubs involved on the Costa Rican beer revolution. You'll start by sampling some local brews and pair them with a house dish carefully chosen by beer experts. The idea is that you learn how to properly pair beers with food and get an overall understanding on the brewing process.
You'll visit three more pubs where you'll taste beers from different breweries along with a different side dish for each of them. At the end of the tour, you'll be driven back to your hotel. You also get to take a souvenir glass back home with you.
Inclusions for Craft Beer Pub Crawl
- 4 local craft beer samples and 4 food pairings
- Souvenir glass included
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Local guides
- Private security
Exclusions for Craft Beer Pub Crawl
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.