Craftwork And Farming Village Day Trip From Da Nang
OverviewGrab a fascinating peek into some of the most important traditions in Hoi An; lantern making, vegetable cultivation, and ceramic and wood crafts. Cycle to the home of a local craftsman to learn about, and participate in, the ancient art of lantern-making. Peddle on past lush rice paddies to the farming village of Tra Que, Hoi An, to learn about farm cultivation, and get a glimpse of rural life. Then, hop on a boat for a relaxing tour along the lovely Thu Bon River, combined with visiting traditional craft villages.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourHoi An has preserved ancestral traditions all the while, protecting handmade villages that tourists can discover. Your tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your Da Nang hotel and depart to Hoi An. Once you arrive, ride a bicycle a local lantern craftsman’s house. You will observe and learn how to make one of those beautiful lanterns that you’ve admired all around Hoi An Ancient Town.
Continue your trip to a local farm known as Tra Que Village. This experience will give you an insight into how farmers work and cultivate their vegetable gardens. You will have time to take a break and have lunch at a restaurant in Hoi An. After lunch, your afternoon will start with a boat trip along Thu Bon River. Stop to visit Kim Bong Carpenter, then head to Thanh Ha Pottery Village, where you will meet local people working on handmade potteries. At the end of your tour, your driver will bring you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Craftwork And Farming Village Day Trip From Da Nang
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Boat ride
- Bottled water
- English speaking tour guide
Exclusions for Craftwork And Farming Village Day Trip From Da Nang
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.