Crazy 8 Mountain Bike Tour From DalatWrite a Review
OverviewTake a bike tour that stretches 37km from Dalat. Challenge yourself with this bike ride that requires a moderate to high level of fitness. Enjoy fantastic views throughout the ride, including lakes, pine forest and small country farms.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at a centrally located office in Dalat and snap on your provided helmet and gloves to prepare for a challenging and slightly technical ride. The total route covers about 22 miles over varied terrain, taking you up nearly 500 feet (150 meters) in elevation and then back down again.
Hop aboard your mountain bike and head east, cycling past Xuan Huong Lake and up through an area of flower farms. The road turns to dirt after 3 miles (6 km) and meanders around Victory Lake before turning to single track. You'll then connect into a pine-forested valley to the east of Dalat. This is where the hills start to rise up in front of you. The trail varies between a wider dirt track and technical single track, taking you over rolling sections, some very tough climbs, and steep descents.
After you have pounded out the steepest — but, thankfully, one of the shortest — hills on the ride, you'll come to a lovely clearing that looks out over the forested area to the north of Dalat. Here, take a well-earned rest for lunch. Your picnic consists of fresh veggies and fruits, baguettes with an assortment of toppings, and a French-style pastry to satisfy your sweet tooth. Dalat is known as the 'vegetable garden' of Vietnam and you'll have the opportunity to try some of its tasty produce.
Later, head out of the forest and back into farmland that sits at the mouth of the valley. Briefly overlap a section of trail ridden earlier before you head back to Dalat on a sealed road to complete the tour.
Inclusions for Crazy 8 Mountain Bike Tour From Dalat
- Professional guide
- Bike and equipment (helmet and gloves)
- Picnic lunch
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- Purified drinking water
Exclusions for Crazy 8 Mountain Bike Tour From Dalat
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate-to-high level of fitness is required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Comfortable sport shoes, clothing for biking (biking jersey or T-shirt and shorts) are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.