Creoles And Cajuns French Quarter Walking Tour - New OrleansWrite a Review
From USD 25
OverviewCreoles and Cajuns, Faulkner and Williams, Cafe Du Monde and The Old French Market! Join us on this walking tour of the French Quarter.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourFounded in 1718, the French Quarter (Vieux Carre - meaning old square) was the original settlement of this nearly 300 year old city. See the unique architecture and the lush, inviting courtyards as you stroll through the narrow streets, soaking up the charm and ambiance of America's most interesting city. Learn about French and Spanish rule and the Louisiana Purchase. See the Cabildo, the Prebytere, the Pontalba Buildings, St. Louis Cathedral, Jackson Square, and the Old Ursuline Convent.
Stroll by former residences of William Faulkner and Tennessee Williams; see Cafe du Monde and the Old French Market; learn about Creoles and Cajuns and their unique cuisines.
Inclusions for Creoles And Cajuns French Quarter Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Creoles And Cajuns French Quarter Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.