CretAquarium Entrance Ticket - HeraklionWrite a Review
OverviewCretAquarium reveals a magical, wonderful world, so familiar yet so unknown to us: The underwater world of the Mediterranean, a sea that gave birth to so many civilizations and attracts millions of visitors each year. Explore theÂ different sea ecosystems, allow us to get you acquainted with creatures of the sea bed, immigrant species from tropical waters, impressive sharks, ghostly jellyfish, passive dusky groupers and more!
Know More about this tourCretΑquarium is an expert in presenting the species and ecosystems of the Mediterranean, a sea of unique biodiversity that gave birth to ancient civilizations and welcomes millions of visitors to its shores every year from all over the world.
Offering 60 tanks of different sizes, CretΑquarium is home to 2,000 sea animals representing 200 different species found in the Mediterranean basin. Together with the appropriate scenery, it successfully represents the Cretan and Mediterranean sea beds. Additionally, CretAquarium designs and implements educational programs and other innovative services, treats injured animals, and is constantly enriched with new marine species. The expertise possessed by the aquarium on the presentation of the Mediterranean species and ecosystems is backed up by the long experience of the center in Mediterranean marine research.
Each visitor has the opportunity to see and be charmed by the sea inhabitants of the Mediterranean, learn, and contribute towards the ecosystem's sustainable future. At CretAquarium, the attractions become knowledge and experiences raise questions.
Inclusions for CretAquarium Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for CretAquarium Entrance Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Optional audio guide (3 euros)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Optional audio guide device available for a fee of 3 euros payable directly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.