Crete Bohemian Sunset Small Group Tour With Wine Tasting And Dinner - ChaniaWrite a Review
OverviewIf wine is your thing, youâll be glad to know thereâs plenty of it in Chania! As well as good food, strong spirits, and mythical tales hidden down back alleyways. Weâre checking it all out and more after sunset on this tour that visits the spots only locals know.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Experience Chania the way itâs meant to be experienced â like a local. This Crete sunset tour will take you out on a late afternoon to discover all the hidden gems Chania has to offer!
After meeting your guide, the time of your life will begin when you jump on a local bus for a quick 15-minute ride to a place thatâs off the beaten track and held dearly by locals. This historic spot provides the perfect vantage point from which you can enjoy the most captivating sunset. Watching the sun slowly make its descent is breathtaking and well worth the trip â but weâre far from done.
Your next stop on this Chania tour will be the Venetian Old Port. Weâll roam through back streets known only to locals, and capture the last rays of light. Youâll hear myths and tales about some of the more unique buildings, as well as famous locals, and while they may seem like fiction, many of these stories are very real.
The next stop is a secret garden in the centre of Old Town. This one-of-a-kind venue is probably going to be everyoneâs favourite part, as it includes wining and dining. Youâll participate in a local wine and food-appreciation feast, and learn about local Cretan varieties of wine, as well as tips like what to look for in the perfect glass of wine. Youâll also get to taste four local wines that have won awards, and taste some organic food that will mesh beautifully with the wine.
Weâll also show you funky, alternative bars and clubs where you can hang out later â have a beer, meet some cool people, and even admire some interesting art installations.
If you have a sweet tooth, youâll be glad to know that thereâs something sweeter than wine on this tour: ice cream! Weâll show you where to get the best ice cream in town. The ingredients are made from organic fruits and nuts, which are local and fresh. Your taste buds will experience something theyâve never tasted before!
Weâll end the night off with a stroll and a nightcap in the form of a shot of raki (a local spirit). Weâll take a walk around the Venetian Old Port and weâll reminisce on the Best. Tour. Ever.!
Inclusions for Crete Bohemian Sunset Small Group Tour With Wine Tasting And Dinner
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bus fare
- Wine tasting
- 3-course gourmet dinner
- Ice cream
- Raki (local spirit)
Exclusions for Crete Bohemian Sunset Small Group Tour With Wine Tasting And Dinner
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please dress smart-casual, with no flip flops â but comfortable walking shoes are advised
This tour can be customized to cater for dietary needs at your request. Please notify us if you have any allergies or other dietary requests when you book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.