OverviewSoak up the sun and the sights on this full-day cruise of Cretes gorgeous coastline. Relax on deck as your boat slips away from the port and out onto the open waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Anchor off Almyrida Beach for a cooling dip and to take in stunning views of Lefka Ori mountain range. Then, pull on a snorkel mask and explore the caves in the Drepano Cape. End your cruise with free time at Marathi Beach to swim, laze, or sink your teeth into some delicious Greek cuisine.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from your hotel in Georgioupolis or Chania. Greet your tour leader, then climb inside an air-conditioned coach and relax as you journey to Souda Port in Chania.
On arrival, climb aboard your traditional wooden boat and find yourself a comfortable spot on deck. Then, sit back and soak up the warm Cretan sun as you cruise along the gentle, open waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
After around 45 minutes, make your first stop off Almyrida Beach. Gaze out at the beautiful bay, taking in stunning vistas of the Lefka Ori mountain range and rolling hills dotted with olive trees. Spend the next 30 minutes (approx.) swimming in the crystalline waters, or simply stay on deck and curl up with a book or snap photos of the idyllic landscape.
Next, dry off on the sundeck or recharge with a complimentary light snack while you cruise to the caves in the Drepano Cape. When your boat comes to a stop, dive into the azure waters to explore the caves close up — don't forget to bring your snorkel set if you have one. Admire the striking stalactites and stalagmites, both under and above the water’s surface, and look for fossilized bones embedded in the cave’s rocky surface.
Continue on to Marathi Beach, just a short journey from the caves. How you spend your time here is entirely up to you. Perhaps enjoy a leisurely stroll along the shore, or laze on the fine sands before taking a seat outside one of the many taverns to enjoy a delicious lunch (own expense).
After approximately two hours, return to your boat and relax on the journey back to Chania, where your tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Crete Coastline Sightseeing Cruise Including Marathi Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour leader
- Transport in air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Crete Coastline Sightseeing Cruise Including Marathi Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please bring sun screen, towel, bathing suit and your camera
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.