OverviewWalk among crocodiles, glimpse wild spider monkeys and interact with parrots, snakes, deer and more wild animals on this guided zoo tour. This is a one-hour guided and interactive tour of a conservation zoo, originally a crocodile farm. Safely feed and hold many of the animals, as you learn about their behaviors and characteristics. Purchase a bag of fruit to feed the animals. You also have an option to have lunch or snacks at the zoo’s cafe.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
On this one-hour tour, you will see the local species of our fauna: tropical birds, crocodiles, variety of reptiles, enormous snakes, the famous Mexican hairless dogs, deer, turtles and more. You will be led by a guide who will help you learn all about these amazing creatures while explains to you all about them. You will also walk among crocodiles!
Visitors start off with a chance to have their picture taken and then see colorful parrots and macaws. It’s an exotic welcome to an hour stroll along paths leading through lush tropical vegetation.
Continuing on, one can appreciate crocodiles in their various stages of growth – from babies swimming in ponds to large specimens basking in the sun. Along the way, one of the bilingual guides narrates the zoo’s history and introduces some of the animals by name so you don't forget which one is your favorite.
One of the most amazing parts of the tour is the visit by the troop of spider monkeys. Living free in the canopy of trees, they can be seen and heard overhead. When directed by the tour guide, visitors are invited to put pieces of banana (sold for a small fee at the entrance) in the several baskets hanging by ropes among the trees. The monkeys pull up the baskets, grab the bananas and send the baskets back down for more!
Moving on, the large fenced in area of deer gives kids a chance to get a look at them. After centuries of hunting, the white-tailed deer – once abundant in southeastern Mexico – is now a protected species.
To get here, if you are not renting a car, you can take a van from Cancun, Puerto Morelos or Playa del Carmen or you can hire any type of transportation service.
Inclusions for Croco Cun Zoo Interactive Guided Tour
- Professional guide
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Croco Cun Zoo Interactive Guided Tour
- Food and drinks available for purchase at our coffee shop
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
The tour is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.