Crocodile Night Watching Tour At Punta Izopo From TelaWrite a Review
OverviewPunta Izopo presents to you the mangrove forest, one of the most vital and astounding ecosystems in the world and is now known best in our Crocodile Night Watch tour in the North Coast of Honduras.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Fully narrated tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourCovering thousands of acres of protected forest, this amazing environment is home to a large number of birds, reptiles, mammals and insects.
Approximately 70% of its wildlife is nocturnal, a fact that has made this night tour one of our most fascinating adventures.
This excursion involves kayaking through the maze of mangrove creeks and rivers making up the Río Plátano and the Río Hicaque Lagoon, located in the core zone of Punta Izopo National Park.
This exciting tour gives you the chance to see the crocodiles that inhabit the canals and mangroves.
Normally wildlife in mangroves can be seen mostly at sunrise or sunset, so this tour allows you to see more species of birds and the excitement of sighting crocodiles.
Inclusions for Crocodile Night Watching Tour At Punta Izopo From Tela
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only - does not apply for Indura Beach Resort)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Crocodile Night Watching Tour At Punta Izopo From Tela
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.