Cromwell Basin Flight With Alpine Snow Landing - QueenstownWrite a Review
OverviewOnly 45 minutes from Queenstown, the Cromwell Basin showcases the best of Central Otago's wine growing region. See Cromwell, Lake Dunstan, Highlands Motorsport Park, Bannockburn and the Kawarau Gorge from the air. Land at 6000 feet on the Pisa or Old Woman Range and enjoy distant views of the Southern Alps, Mt Aspiring and Mt Cook.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourOnly 45 minutes from Queenstown, the Cromwell Basin showcases the best of Central Otago's wine growing region. See Cromwell, Lake Dunstan, Highlands Motorsport Park, Bannockburn and the Kawarau Gorge from the air. Land at 6000 feet on the Pisa or Old Woman Range and enjoy distant views of the Southern Alps, Mt Aspiring and Mt Cook.
It may be the silky smooth Pinot Noir that impresses on the ground, but take to the sky and prepare for some serious oohing and ahhing during this flight. The Cromwell Basin flight offers a glimpse into the area’s rich goldmining history, both present day and days gone by, and showcases the basin’s breathtaking Central Otago landscape and award-winning vineyards, including an alpine landing on the Pisa or Old Woman Range.
What you will see:
- Cromwell, inc Old Cromwell Town
- Kawarau & Clutha Rivers
- Lake Dunstan
- Kawarau Gorge
- Highlands Motorsport Park
- Alpine landing with complementary refreshment
Inclusions for Cromwell Basin Flight With Alpine Snow Landing
- Airport taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- National Park fees
- Viator brokerage fee
Exclusions for Cromwell Basin Flight With Alpine Snow Landing
- Hotel pickup/drop-off (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Snow conditions vary with time of year
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (0-3 years old)
Adult pricing applies to all travellers
Wear weather appropriate clothing - in winter a couple of warm layers, a good quality windproof jacket, snow-suitable shoes, gloves and a beanie - in summer closed flat shoes and a windproof jacket
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Queenstown Zipline Tour
- The Ledge - Queenstown's Sky Swing
- Milford Sound Fly, Cruise And Helicopter Tour From Queenstown
- Kawarau River White Water Sledging
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship Cruise From Queenstown
- Queenstown Kawarau River White Water Rafting
- Dark Ride Movie Simulator
- Half-Day Family Rafting On The Kawarau River
- New Zealand's Biggest Swing: Nevis Swing Queenstown
- Queenstown Jet Boat Ride On Lake Wakatipu And The Kawarau And Shotover Rivers