Cross Country Skiing In The Arctic TromsoWrite a Review
OverviewCross-country skiing is Norway's national sport and something most Norwegians love to do. Do you want to do it?Â Cross-country skiing is a great way to train, and the good feeling of mastery and training comes after the trip. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Cross-countyÂ skiing is a combination between balance and technique. Ski in prepared trailsÂ or create your own ones. "Norwegians are born with skis on their feet" but don't worry about it...we will teach you everything you need to know to get started, how to put your skis on, basic techniques and also how to fall and then get back on your skis. With these basic skills, we will take a trip in the beautiful alpine landscape.Â You don't needÂ any experience - you will get some during the day along with our guides.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourCross-country skiing is a form of skiing where skiers rely on their own locomotion to move across snow-covered terrain, rather than using ski lifts or other forms of assistance. Cross-country skiing is widely practised as a sport and recreational activity, while some still use it as a means of transportation. Variants of cross-country skiing are adapted to a range of terrain, which spans unimproved, sometimes mountainous terrain to groomed trails that are specifically designed for the sport.
09.15 Meeting time, outside Scandic Ishavshotel
09.30 Departure Tromsø
10.20 Arrive Aurora Alps basecamp at Breivikeidet
10.30 Cross country skiing, warm suits, skiboots and all equipment, guide
Nice view to the Lyngen Alps. Hot meal, coffee/tea
14.00 Departure Aurora Alps
15.00 Arrive back in Tromsø
Inclusions for Cross Country Skiing In The Arctic Tromso
- Meals as per itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Cross Country Skiing In The Arctic Tromso
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.