Cross Country Skiing In The Arctic TromsoWrite a Review
OverviewCross-country skiing is Norway's national sport and something most Norwegians love to do. Do you want to do it?Cross-country skiing is a great way to train, and the good feeling of mastery and training comes after the trip.
Cross-countyskiing is a combination between balance and technique. Ski in prepared trailsor create your own ones. "Norwegians are born with skis on their feet" but don't worry about it...we will teach you everything you need to know to get started, how to put your skis on, basic techniques and also how to fall and then get back on your skis. With these basic skills, we will take a trip in the beautiful alpine landscape.You don't needany experience - you will get some during the day along with our guides.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourCross-country skiing is a form of skiing where skiers rely on their own locomotion to move across snow-covered terrain, rather than using ski lifts or other forms of assistance. Cross-country skiing is widely practiced as a sport and recreational activity, while some still use it as a means of transportation. Variants of cross-country skiing are adapted to a range of terrain, which spans unimproved, sometimes mountainous terrain to groomed trails that are specifically designed for the sport.
This fun-filled day takes you to the Tromso countryside where you can ski for a large portion of the day, and then warm up with a hot meal. Please see the schedule below for full details.
9:15am - Meet outside the Scandic Ishavshotel
9:30am - Depart for Tromso
10:20am - Arrive at the Aurora Alps basecamp at Breivikeidet
10:30am - Cross-country skiing time and hot meal afterward
2pm - Depart the Aurora Alps
3pm - Arrive back in Tromso
Inclusions for Cross Country Skiing In The Arctic Tromso
- Meals as per itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Cross Country Skiing In The Arctic Tromso
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Polar Fishing Adventure From Tromso
- Midnight Sun Kayaking Tour From Tromso
- Reindeer Feeding, Sami Culture And Short Reindeer Sledding
- Essential Tromso: Historical City Walk
- Ski Building Workshop In Tromso
- Polar Fjord Excursion From Tromso By Bus
- Sea Kayaking In Tromso
- Drive A Husky Sled In Tromso
- Polar Northern Light Chasing In Tromso
- Puppy Training Experience At A Husky Farm In Tromso