Crossing Borders: Tijuana Day Trip From San Diego
OverviewIn order to understand how we got to this cultural awakening, which is making a people want to come and explore Tijuana once again. We must first show you a little of where we’ve been. This first tour is the perfect “toe dip” into Tijuana, and we do it the only way that will ensure you get a true local experience.
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourIn order to understand how we got to this cultural awakening, which is making a people want to come and explore Tijuana once again. We must first show you a little of where weve been. This first tour is the perfect toe dip into Tijuana, and we do it the only way that will ensure you get a true local experience We walk! Walking will allow us to fully experience the city in its truest form, getting a better sense of the people who live and work a normal life outside of tourism. Hearing the music that we listen to, smelling the food we enjoy eating after a long day of work, tasting the refreshing hoppy treat we drink to catch up with friends, seeing the people who make this city what it is through the perseverance and tenacity, making you feel what we feel when we say Tijuana. You just need to worry about having fun and explore Tijuana.
- Craft Beer
Inclusions for Crossing Borders: Tijuana Day Trip From San Diego
- Food tasting
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
Exclusions for Crossing Borders: Tijuana Day Trip From San Diego
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Brothels, Bites and Booze: A Culinary Tour of San Diego's Questionable Past
- Private Departure Transfer: San Diego Hotels to San Diego International Airport by Sedan
- Flyboard Lessons in San Diego
- Private Customizable Night Tour of San Diego
- San Diego Round-Trip Theme Park Transport: SeaWorld San Diego
- Viator Exclusive: Fighter Pilot Experience in San Diego