Cruise By Chao Phraya River With Indian Meal - Bangkok
OverviewExperience Bangkok by night aboard this cruise that will take you along the Chao Phraya River. See two of Bangkok’s most famous attractions illuminated in the night – Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and the Grand Palace (Official residence of the King of Thailand). Sit back and relax while feasting on Indian and Thai delicacies and enjoy the magnificent skyline of Bangkok from afar
• Serene river cruise encompassing rich Thai royal history
• Splendid illumination of Bangkok landmarks under neon lights
• Delicious & tasty buffet with international delicacies
• Jovial mood on board with music arrangement from a live band
• Lively & upbeat local & international songs to dance to
Know More about this tour
- Experience a sensation of luxury and romance throughout your dinner night. Upon your first step on The Chao Phraya Princess, you will discover the wonder and splendor of Thai art. The music wafting from their decks and tables laid out with scrumptious food that is not only a feast for the eyes but also the palate.
- Each deck has its unique qualities and design. Dinner includes a wide selection of dishes ranging from Thai-styled to international foods, appetizers to main dishes to deserts served in a buffet fashion.
- While enjoying the dinner, saxophonists and singers will soothe you with soft Pop and Jazz songs in the first hour of your journey.
- The cruise offer the convenient top-graded River City Pier for a cruise trip along the Chao phraya to sightseeing and get fascinated with humble Thai way of life along the riverbanks.
- Adding to the attractions are magnificent architectures standing elegant just before the river. For instance, the Temple of Dawn. The Grand Palace, the Suspension Rama VIII bridge, and a String of World-class Waterfront Hotels. Sit back and relax with tooth some food and beverages with the live music.
- Let’s enjoy such an unforgettable experience with your family, your friends, or someone special.
- After your dinner, talented musicians play for an entire hour, upbeat groovy songs for you to dance on!
Inclusions for Cruise By Chao Phraya River With Indian Meal
• Thai & international buffet dinner on board
• Hotel transportation
• Welcome drink and light snacks
• Refreshments with hot coffee & desert
• Live music Band
Exclusions for Cruise By Chao Phraya River With Indian Meal
• Personal expenditures
• Tips or gratuities
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.