Cruise Excursion To Taj Mahal From Cochin - Kochi
OverviewIf you join a cruise like Princess cruise or any other cruise and arrive cochin and desire to visit the Taj Mahal, we avail you the opportunity to visit the Taj Mahal in this 2 nights 3 days tour. You can pre book your air tickets yourself from Cochin to New Delhi and from Delhi to Goa or any other destination according to the schedule of the cruise. This way you can rejoin your cruise. We do not make provision to include the air tickets as we do not know the schedule of your cruise, so better you can fix the air tickets yourself or if at the time of booking this tour you can ask us to book the flights and we can do it for you with extra cost. In this tour program you are provided 2 Nights hotel accommodation in four star hotels in Agra and the air conditioned chauffer driven car from Delhi to Agra for sightseeing along with a tour guide in Agra.
Know More about this tour
Day 01:- Our driver along with our tour executive is going to pick you from the airport in Delhi on your arrival from Cochin. You kindly provide the schedule and details of your flight at the time of booking this product. After fixing your baggage properly in the car and proper briefing, you will be driven to Agra. Upon your arrival in Agra hotel you will be assisted by us in proper check in. If the time permits and you do not feel tired you can visit the Agra Fort otherwise you have the option to go on shopping this evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02:- This morning you have to start early to get the sun rise view of the Taj Mahal. You will be driven to the Taj Mahal in a golf cart and your expert tour guide will try to enliven the romantic tale of the Taj and will brief you about the historical and architectural aspects of the Taj. After the visit of the Taj is over you return back to the hotel for breakfast. Post breakfast you enjoy a city walk tour in the surroundings of the Agra Fort where you see the colorful Agra Bazaar and if the previous day you did not make a tour of the fort on account of scarcity of time you can complete it. After the city walk we host you an Indian restaurant for lunch. Later you can relax otherwise you are going to have a guided tour of the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula which has the popular epithet as the Baby Taj. After finishing the sightseeing of this beautiful site we take you to enjoy the rear view of the Taj from Mahtab Bagh and you can enjoy nice sun set from there. After completing your full day tour you are driven back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03:- This morning after breakfast and check out you are driven back to Delhi using the express highway to catch your flight to Goa/Cochin or any other destination back to join your cruise.
Inclusions for Cruise Excursion To Taj Mahal From Cochin
- 2 nights accommodation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Cruise Excursion To Taj Mahal From Cochin
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kochi Evening Excursion: Kathakali Dance Show including Dinner and Hotel Transfer
- Private Tour: Kochi Day Tour of Jewish Synangogue, Jew Town, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets and Folklore Museum
- Private Transfer: Cochin Airport (COK) to Kochi Hotels
- Kerala Culinary Experience with Local Host Family
- Yoga and meditation experience in Fort Kochi
- Shore Excursions Glimpse of Kochi
- Azamara Shore Tour to Fort Kochi and Backwater Houseboat
- Celebrity Constellation Group Shore Excursion: Kerala Backwater in Houseboat and Heritage Kochi Tour Start from the side of the ship