Cruise To Monaco - Nice
OverviewGet to Monaco the easy and scenic way, on a cruise along the French Riviera! From Nice, enjoy a relaxing 45-minute ferry ride along the Mediterranean coast to the glitzy, glamorous principality of Monaco, where youll have all day to spend at your leisure. Wander the yacht-filled harbor and luxurious city center, and visit top Monaco attractions such as the Prince's Palace, the Casino of Monte Carlo and the Oceanographic Museum your itinerary is up to you. At the end of the day, hop on the ferry and cruise back to Nice.
Know More about this tourHead to Nice Harbor in the morning to board your ferry. Relax as you cruise from Nice along the stunning French Riviera, arriving in the principality of Monaco the second-smallest country in the world, behind the Vatican about 45 minutes later.
The Port of Monaco offers a grand and unforgettable panorama: luxury yachts bobbing in the harbor, palaces clinging to a rocky outcrop overlooking the Mediterranean, and a mix of ancient and ultra-modern architecture in the lively city center.
The whole day is yours to spend as you please. There is no guide, so you can enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. Soak up Monacos glamor and extravagance as you stroll around the harbor and wander down streets lined with buzzing cafes and chic boutiques. Then make your way to Monacos famous attractions.
Get a glimpse into royal life at the Princes Palace (Palais du Prince) or watch the dramatic poker-faced gamble in the grand marble-and-gold Casino of Monte Carlo. Nature lovers can visit the cliff-top Oceanographic Museum (Muse Ocanographique de Monaco) for a glimpse at the sea creatures of the Mediterranean. Visit the rooftop terrace for sweeping views of Monaco and the sea beyond.
Head to the Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique) to see the worlds largest succulent and cactus collection and tour the prehistoric underground caves (Grottes de lObservatoire). Back above ground, rub shoulders with locals at Monacos only microbrewery, the Brasserie de Monaco, where you can enjoy craft ales and lagers with tasty antipasti plates (happy hour usually starts at 5pm).
At the end of your day in Monaco, board the ferry and cruise 45 minutes along the coast back to Nice.
Inclusions for Cruise To Monaco
- Round-trip ferry service
Exclusions for Cruise To Monaco
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Departure from Nice at 9:30am
Arrival in Monaco at 10:15am
Departure from Monac at 5pm
Arrival in Nice at 6pm
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Eze, Monaco and Monte-Carlo from Nice
- Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco and Eze Day Trip
- Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco and Eze Half-Day Tour
- Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group Half-Day Trip to Cannes, Antibes and St-Paul-de-Vence
- Full Day Tour to Italian Riviera and San Remo from Nice
- Small-Group French Riviera Explorer Tour from Nice