Cruise Visa Free Budget Walking Tour - Saint Petersburg
OverviewBook the best cruise tour on a budget including transfer! See all famous Saint Petersburg sights: Nevsky Prospect, Winter Palace, Kazan Cathedral, Saint Isaacs Cathedral (outside visit), Bronze Horseman, Peter and Paul Fortress and many more!
Know More about this tour
Cruise Walking Tour is affordable, visa-free and, worry-free! It includes transfer and you don't have to worry how to get to and from the Port. If you don't want to spend too much on tour and save some money for shopping - this is your perfect option!
Saint Petersburg is perfect in cruise season it is never too hot and a guided walk will give you a clear image of the city and exclude you from thousands of other tourists in the museums.
The tour starts in Saint Petersburg Port itself. Your guide will meet you at the terminal gates (dont forget to take your boarding card). You will get to the city center by underground which is probably the most beautiful metro system in Europe. On Nevsky Prospect you'll see the Kazan Cathedral, Saint Isaacs Cathedral (outside visit), Bronze Horseman, Peter and Paul Fortress and its grounds, Church of the Savior on Blood (outside visit), Field of Mars, Eliseevy Merchants Shop, the USSR cafe, Kunstkammer, the Academy of Sciences, and St. Petersburg State University.
You will also be able to have lunch on tour (not included in price) in the USSR cafe "Kvartirka". This is a walking tour you need to walk back from the port terminal to the ship. Dont forget to take your boarding pass card. You can not go around the city on your own and the guide needs to escort you back to the port. The tour is available during the cruise season only (1 May 30 October)
10:00 Meeting at the Port terminal
10:00-11:00 Trip Underground and walk on the Nevsky Prospect including Kazan Cathedral, Saint Isaacs Cathedral, Bronze Horseman
11:00 12:00 Visit Vasilyevsky Island and Peter and Paul fortress grounds
12:00 13:00 Field of Mars and Eliseevy Merchants Shop
13:00 14:00 Lunch in the «USSR» cafe and transfer back to the Port
Inclusions for Cruise Visa Free Budget Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Cruise Visa Free Budget Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 2 Day Tour to Filming Locations for the BBC's Epic War and Peace
- St Petersburg 2-Day Small Group Tour Including the Tracks of Leo Tolstoy's Fictional Character's
- St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals
- Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free St Petersburg Highlights Tour
- Shore Excusion: St Petersburg Guided Two Day - Like a Local
- Shore Excursion Two Day Group Tour - All St Petersburg in 20 hours
- Transfer from Pulkovo Airport to a desired destination in Saint-Petersburg